Access keys provide keyboard shortcuts. They provide an alternative form of navigation. An access key has been assigned to all top level pages on this site as listed below:
- About us
- Site Index
- Terms & Conditions
To use the accesskeys, follow these instructions:
- PC users
- Press and hold the 'Alt key' and choose an access key (e.g. '2' for 'Product'), then press the 'Return key'.
- Mac users
- Press the 'Ctrl key' and choose an access key (e.g. '2' for 'Product').
The font sizes on this site are resizable. You can change the font size to make it either larger or smaller via your browser settings. You can change the font size in the following ways depending on your browser:
- Internet Explorer
- From the browser toolbar select 'View', then 'Text Size', and then your preferred size.
- Mozilla based browsers (e.g. Firefox, Netscape)
- From the browser toolbar select 'View', then 'Text Zoom', and then your preferred percentage size.
- Other browsers
- There are options to change the way pages are displayed on other browsers. Please refer to your browser's help or information section for more details.
This site uses cascading style sheets for all visual layout. If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the use of structured semantic mark up ensures that the content of each page is still readable and clearly structured.
The Site Index provides quick access to the main levels of navigation for this site.